The Empire State Coalition is a membership organization using its collective voice to promote the safety, health and future of runaway, homeless and street-involved youth.
The Empire State Coalition is committed to working on behalf of runaway, homeless and street youth to ensure their rights. Youth have the right to be safe, healthy and prepared for the future.
The Empire State Coalition brings together agencies and individuals from throughout New York State who share our ideals and who, by serving youth in the full context of their families, their cultures and their communities, provide a continuum of services that works towards making that ideal a reality.
As an advocacy organization, the Empire State Coalition is a collective voice to:
- Promote voluntary strength-based services for youth and their families.
- Advocate for resources in every community.
- Share ideas and expertise; disseminate information.
- Network for a full range of quality services.
- Develop program models to meet new and changing needs.